Whoever said nursing is "recession proof" is full of crap. Oh yes, there are plenty of nursing jobs available, but almost ALL of them need experience. Tell me... how am I supposed to get experience if no one will hire me?? Stephanie and I have given up on moving to Charleston (this year at least) because they will only hire new grad nurses who are already working in their hospitals as techs. So I will most likely be staying in Columbia and working in the hospital that I have a job at now (I had 2 interviews on Friday, and I have 2 more that I need to schedule... I guess we'll see what happens). I just need a job at this point. And I need to graduate. I'm sad about not living at the beach, but I guess there are good things about staying in Columbia for a little longer.
I only have 33 days, 3 projects, and 3 papers to go until graduation! Craziness. I'm just glad that senioritis hasn't hit me as hard this time as it did in high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment