Saturday, September 20, 2008

Late night ramblings

So I was reading my psychology book (anger management chapter... hahaha), and it said that journaling is a great form of releasing stress. I also realized that I have a lot of friends who blog that I would love to keep in touch with, but I'm REALLY bad about stuff like that, so I decided online journaling/blogging would be a good way to keep in touch. So here I am...

Not a whole lot has been going on with me lately. I just go to class, study and work. I had my psych test this morning and it wasn't too bad, but I feel I spent too much time studying for it considering I'm going to have a nasty medsurg test on Monday. Nursing school is going well... I only have this year left, and that kind of freaks me out a little bit. I dont really know what I want to do when I graduate, or where I will go. Right now I'm thinking about moving to Charleston, but I dont know if I'll honestly be able to afford it. :(

I know I havent written a whole lot, but I'm going to bed... it's pretty late and I'm tired. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this so yall (haha) can know what's going on in my life!

No comments: