Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday afternoon

I know it's been a while since I've posted... I keep forgetting my login info for this thing! haha... anyway! Nothing really new is going on with me other than I turned 22 two weeks ago! I don't know when I got so old, but it's kinda scary. Halloween was also pretty much amazing, and once I figure out how to post pictures, I might get some up from both my bday and Halloween!

Does anyone else feel like November is the month to torture students? I think since it's right before finals, all professors feel the need to cram everything in last minute and drive their students absolutely crazy... or maybe it's just nursing? I don't know, but I'm about to lose! I feel like I have way too much to do, and there isn't enough time in the day for me to do it all! I'm just glad that my psych instructor is giving us Wednesday off of clinical (for those of you who don't know, I'm taking a psych clinical and a Medsurg clinical this semester). Only 7 months til graduation!

4 comments:

Lil Lizzie said...

katelyn! i just found your blog yay :) now i can read about your life which makes me happy. yay for 7 months til graduation! you can do it! love ya

UtesFan89 said...

7 months till graduation?
You're so lucky... I'm hoping to be done by like 2010.

I feel so slow... and so far behind. :(

-Sujal

Anonymous said...

Yay! Katelyn! I found your blog through Liz. How great that I can now stalk you too! Hehe..jk. Anywhosie, keep on trucking! I totally agree that November SUCKS!! I'm so ready for the Christmas break. Much Love!

Candice said...

Cute everyone has a blog!! Well I think that's awesome that you are almost done with nursing!!! that's way fun. One day i will be as fortunite as you! haha well good luck with everything!!