Thursday, January 1, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
It's a new year! Honestly, that scares me to death. It's the year that I finish school and graduate, it's the year that I take (and hopefully pass) the NCLEX-RN, it's the year that I have to find a job, it's the year that I find a new home in Charleston (hopefully), it's the year that I move out completely on my own, it's the year that I start to pay my own bills, and best of all (and probably most scary and challenging) it's the year that I become a real nurse and have no instructors to guide me in caring for patients. I'm so excited, but I'm so scared at the same time... I never thought that school would actually come to an end and that I would eventually enter the "real world." Who knew it would all go by so fast? I'm overwhelmed. But I hope that everyone out there had a fantastic New Year! I brought in 2009 with a horrible cold and I went to bed right after the ball dropped, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dang... your year seems like fun (at least kinda).
I've got another year of classes left... at least. :(
Katelyn!!! I didn't know you had a blog, but I'm so glad I know now. Especially since we've been really bad about chatting!
sorry you had a cold kate!! happy new year! you're going to do great this year entering the real world :) can you believe how old we are?? love ya tons!
Post a Comment