So far this semester has been going well. I have two incredibly boring lectures on Wednesday and then I'm in clinical once a week. I absolutely love my clinical! I'm on a heart floor and most of my patients are in there for heart failure or something similar. My preceptor is amazing and she knows so much and laughs at me when I have dumb moments (and most of you know that I have my share of dumb moments). But I've gotten way more experience in my 3 clinical days with my preceptor than I have in all my other clinicals. I'm going to start applying for jobs pretty soon, and I still dont know exactly what I want to do. I guess I'll just apply to whatever and take what I get.
Nothing too exciting has been going on lately other than classes. I did go to an 80s party for Falan's birthday and it was absolutely hilarious seeing everyone in hideous outfits. I wore a pink mini skirt with black tights, an acid wash denim jacket and lime green shirt. I rocked the side ponytail and red lipstick too (which is never going to happen again... I am not made to wear red lipstick).
Other than that, it's business as usual in Columbia, South Carolina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment